Montcalm Community College offers 22 job training programs to prepare students for the workforce.
Students planning to transfer to a four-year college or university are advised to consult with an MCC counselor or academic advisor as soon as possible after enrolling at MCC.
Each link provides you with a curriculum guide for each job training program.
Job Training Certificate
- Apprenticeship Training
- Automotive Brake Systems
- Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Automotive Engine Performance
- Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning
- Automotive Suspension and Steering
- Child Development Associate
- CIS Job Readiness
- Corrections Officer Training
- Digital Publishing and Presentation
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Input Productivity
- Long-Term Care Nurse Assistant
- Office Applications
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Management
- Web Design Specialist