The tranquil setting of Montcalm Community College’s library allows users to study or read quietly. The library also offers several resources to help you get the most of your education.
- Books include fiction and non-fiction.
- Magazines and periodicals may be checked out or read in our quiet environment
- A wide variety of databases are available, with on-site computer access, for all of your research needs.
- Study rooms are available for walk-ins on a first-come-first-served basis
- Computers are available for students and the public for research purposes or general use.
- A printing station allows users to print research papers, homework, etc. as well as articles of interest, for a nominal fee. The library staff can help you create an account or add money to your account.
- A library card is required to check out materials. Students must have a valid MCC Student ID to obtain a library card. Community members must present a valid driver’s license or state ID card.
- Drinks in covered containers are allowed in the library, but no food is permitted.
Hours of Operation
Click here for hours of operation
The library is located in the lower level of the Donald C. Burns Administration/Library Building on the college’s Sidney campus. The library is accessible by a stairwell located in the foyer on the east side of the building, or by the elevator in the foyer. There is no outside entrance to the library.
Call 989-328-2111, Ext. 261 or 291