MCC’s Student Success Center expands the college’s services by creating a full-service center geared toward curriculum support for students.
Student Success Center services include:
- Academic Skills Assessment (COMPASS) to help students determine their readiness for college-level courses.
- Academic counseling.
- Services for students needing accommodations including note-takers, interpreters and books on tape.
- Free tutoring, from both professionals and peers, to help students through difficult classes.
- HelpMe, an online (HelpMe@montcalm.edu) and drop-in student success tutor.
- Supplemental instruction, which partners student mentors with small groups of students.
- Credit courses in college reading, writing, basic math, and study skills.
- A Testing Center where instructors can send students to take proctored make-up and online exams.
- Proctored testing for MVLC Students.
- Work-Keys® - Job Skills assessment for those seeking National Career Readiness Certification.
Hours of Operation
Click here for hours of operation
Room D318 in the Beatrice E. Doser Building on the college’s Sidney campus.
Call 989-328-1264 or 989-328-1282