Testing Center Policies
- MCC’s Testing Center Policies apply to all tests proctored in the Testing Center.
- Please do not enter the Testing Center until you check in at the Student Success Center front desk.
- Photo identification is required at the time of testing.
- Your Social Security number is required for COMPASS testing.
- Testing areas are monitored and security cameras are in use.
The following items are not allowed in the testing areas, unless requested by instructor:
- Cell phones
- Books and notebooks
- Book bags or back packs
- Laptop computers
- Other items prohibited by your instructor
- People who are not testing, including children
We are not responsible for personal items left outside testing areas. We do have a limited number of lockers available to store your belongings, but if you have valuable items with you, we suggest you take them to your vehicle before starting your test.
Inside MCC’s Student Success Center in room D318 in the Beatrice E. Doser Building on the college’s Sidney campus.