Employee Information


We are taking steps to prepare for the anticipated COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements that are expected to be issued for employers of 100-plus employees. While we are not requiring verification at this time, we have been advised to begin the process as we wait for further guidance from OSHA.


If you are vaccinated, we invite you to submit your vaccination documentation to Director of Human Resources Riki Jensen at riki.jensen@montcalm.edu. All vaccination records are confidential medical information and will be treated as such.


If you have questions, please contact Riki by email at riki.jensen@montcalm.edu or call 989-328-1220.

Outside resources

United Way 2-1-1

Need help with food, shelter or utilities during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic? Call 2-1-1. United Way 2-1-1 offers confidential, free assistance with social and community services including: Housing and utility services; food pantries; fraud and identity protection; disaster relief; tax preparation; veterans services; counseling services; childcare; alcohol treatment; job assistance; legal services; healthcare; credit counseling; and more. It is available to all Michigan residents. To access it, simply dial 2-1-1. The 2-1-1 service also has details about the food resources being offered by local K-12 school districts at this time.


COVID Emergency Rental Assistance Funds may be available for paying past due rent or utilities. Apply today at michigan.gov/cera. To apply, you will need:

  • Your past due rent notice
  • A copy of your state ID or driver’s license
  • Your current lease agreement that includes the amount of your monthly rent, signed by both you and your landlord
  • Proof of your earned and unearned income
  • A copy of your past due monthly utility statement
  • Supporting documentation to show proof of your COVID hardship For more information, email United Way of Montcalm-Ionia Counties at EVICTIONS@LIVEUNITEDM-I.org.

General assistance

If you are homeless or in need of assistance, please contact MCC’s counseling office by calling 989-328-1264. You can also contact local resources directly. These include:

• RAVE, domestic violence shelter in Ionia – 1-800-720-7233
• Straight Street, addiction recovery facility in Greenville – 616-754-7951
• Randy’s House, addiction recovery facilities in Greenville – 616-498-4608
• EightCAP, housing assessment resource agency in Greenville and Ionia – 616-754-9315
• Have Mercy, homeless services provider/interim housing facilities in Greenville – 616-225-8055.


Additional resources

How to follow updates to MCC's response to COVID-19


  • Continue to check your MCC email for future updates.
  • If you have not yet done so, please register for MCC’s Omnilert mass notification system to receive instant messages in case of emergency, including college closings. Accounts expire after two years. Visit montcalm.edu/closings-and-cancellations to sign up for Omnilert or to login to view your profile.
  • Visit montcalm.edu/coronavirus for future updates.
Communications Director Shelly Springborn