Explore our campuses and discover how we are transforming lives through quality education!
We have been the area’s leader in higher education since 1965. At Montcalm Community College, you can earn an associate degree, certificate or complete a job training program; enhance your skills through selected coursework; or prepare to transfer to another college or university to complete your bachelor’s degree.
We offer 59 academic programs and more than 125 transfer agreements with other institutions, which allow you seamless transfer of the coursework you complete at MCC. Plus, you can learn as you like with class options including in-person, online, hybrid and live online.
Why choose MCC?
- At MCC, it’s personal. You get one-on-one instruction from our faculty, which are some of the best in their fields. Plus, your instructors are accessible and here to help you!
- Our average class size of 15 students.
- Our tuition is a fraction of the cost of private colleges and universities.
- Faculty use the latest and most innovative teaching methods and technology in all of our 59 program areas.
- We provide free tutoring.
- Our academic advisors help you make the most of your college experience.
- Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way!
- Our two locations, in Sidney and Greenville, are easy to access and parking is free!