Closings and Cancellations
Montcalm Community College will cancel all or part of its operations in cases of extreme emergency caused by impassable roads, violent weather, energy loss or other conditions seriously endangering the health and safety of students and staff. Such closings, as well as class cancellations, will be posted as quickly as possible.
college closings & Class cancellationsView regular hours of operation.
- MCC will move its classes to an online format Monday, March 16. We expect to resume face-to-face classes on April 6, but will be continuing to monitor the situation. MCC’s sites will remain open with all services available unless otherwise noted.
- Food services will be closed March 14 through April 5.
- Recreation facilities will be closed March 14 through April 5.
For information about closings and cancellations related to the COVID-19 virus, visit https://www.montcalm.edu/coronavirus.
Emergency AlertsMontcalm Community College uses Omnilert, an emergency alert system, to keep MCC students and staff informed in case of emergency and/or campus closings. Alerts are limited to phone numbers and email addresses from current student and staff records.
- Update Personal Account Settings: MCC students and employees will be required to update personal account settings in MyMontcalm each semester to ensure alerts are received.
- To learn more about updating a mobile phone numbers, visit https://my.montcalm.edu/ICS/Mobile_Number_Update.jnz.