New student orientation introduces students to MCC services and resources available to facilitate success as a student at MCC. Orientation is optional and offered online or in-person.
After completing New Student Orientation the students will:
- Be aware of student success initiatives on campus
- Have knowledge of college resources
- Have an understanding of college policies and procedures
- Be able to locate and utilize campus services
- Be introduced to MCC’s mandatory technology
Please note: No counselors or advisors will be available during the orientation. You will be eligible to schedule an appointment with a counselor or advisor after the completion of both your orientation and placement testing.